Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I am psyched for this weekend's show!

I just thought I'd post an update about my upcoming show at Hooley's Pub in Ottawa, ON this weekend (May 15th/16th).

My band for this weekend is incredible!

On drums, we've got Tony Raybould. This Ottawa veteran has been performing for years and he is easily one of the most versatile drummers on the scene. This guy can jump into any lineup and shine!

I've know the bassist, Simon Gray for years. I met him years ago when he was playing with the jam band Stairwell K. This guy is awesome. He can play anything and he has the ability to just pick up any song any time with ease.

On lead guitar I've got Mike Belanger. This man is working with so many bands I can't keep up. He is gracious enough to fill in for my regular guitarist and I promise he will be a treat!

Here is a link to the facebook event.
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=32631979996&ref=ts

No comments:

Post a Comment