Saturday, December 12, 2009

Open Mic on Wednesday's at the Georgetown going well... Plus new gigs coming up.

This update is a little overdue since there are a few things that have been piling up that I need to tell you about.

First of all... Thanks to all of you who have been coming out for open mic every Wednesday. It is soooo much fun and I am amazed at the talent that is coming out. Not only does everyone play very well, but the song selection is awesome! I love the old classics!

A few new gigs to tell you about.

I've got a show coming up this Thursday December 17th at Bassline Station. You can click on the link to go to the facebook event that I set up. It's going to be a great show. I'm pretty sure that I'll be able to convince Jessika Racine to come out and sing a few songs with me. Those of you who have been fortunate enough to hear her perform know that this is going to be a fantastic night!

I'll quickly mention a couple other shows that are coming up... Bassline Station January 15th. This time it will be a Friday and I'm looking forward to getting a good crowd out for the party.

I'm also very excited to head out to Cornwall in February. It's actually Feb 26th and this one will be fantastic. I'll be bringing my good friend Levi Hart. This guy is absolutely incredible! He's got a record deal and everything. ;)

That's all for now... I'll keep you posted in the near future!

2 comments:

  1. At times the selection may be off, you can always
    dislike a song meaning that it will never appear on your radio
    again. However, the MP3 player doesn't have an impressive volume buttons and the quality of sound is also not good. Of course, this is just the public face of the flap between two not disinterested parties.

    Here is my page: internetradiosender

    ReplyDelete
  2. Few travellers on a Mashobra tour can resist the temptation of seeking blessings at the Mahasu
    Devta Temple. I even find myself backing away from recommending other resources which,
    in the past, I would have shared willingly. One situation had me pose as
    bait to draw the enemies out so my ally could dispatch them.
    In exchange you'll have to pay a bit more for the GT 220, as most models are around $60 or $70 dollars. I'm hoping
    that all of you smarter ' more learned authors out there have a way to describe the intensity of this desire that you must have to journey in your own recovery. Those pain killers and medications hide the problem without dealing with the true cause. A low quality product may lose its shine in a few days or may simply get tarnished due to overuse or after coming in contact with water. That assures a steady supply since it's easily replaceable.
    Dependency enslaves you, giving others the ultimate power over how you perceive and feel about yourself.
    There is a rarely discussed addiction that can be as enslaving as drugs
    and as devastating to self-respect, self-confidence
    and healthy functioning as alcoholism.

    Also visit my web-site; mouse click the up coming webpage
    my webpage - User:MaritzaMa - The OpenSnom Project

    ReplyDelete