Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Let the Good Times Roll

It's been a while since I've posted another note on here, so I thought I'd add a quick update.

Open Mic at the Georgetown is still going strong! We are attracting so many awesome musicians and every week we get to hear from a new singer or two. I'm so excited that everyone is reacting so well to the Open Mic Karaoke concept.


Here we have one of the regulars, Zoe rocking out with me to LaBamba! Too much fun.

If you are looking to get your rock star experience but you don't know a guitarist to come out to an open stage with, just come on out! I have a book full of songs for you to choose from. Also, chances are, if you print out the guitar chords and bring them with you, I will probably be able to play it for you.

See you at the Georgetown Pub! Every Wednesday Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment