Thursday, March 6, 2014

New Open Jam in Riverview/Moncton at the Albert County Pub

More big news for the Moncton Music scene!  Another new Open Jam has just popped up in Riverview.  This one is at the Albert County Pub.  This one starts a little earlier that most, starts at 9pm and we go til 1am.  That way if you have to work in the morning you can still get out and catch a few songs or play your own.

The point is I'm not new to Open Mics/Open Jam and I think I've been able to draw from the different styles of other open mic hosts and put together a fun supportive experience.

I also cater to singers who would love the experience of singing into a mic in front of a crowd but just need a guitar player. I have a book full of lyrics (that I bring every week) with a extremely wide and diverse collection of songs to sing that I can play and sing backup. Of course, if you really want to sing something specific that I don't already know... Just let me know the song and chances are I can play a "reasonable faximile". ;-)

So whether you sing or play, you definitely should come out and play a song or two... Or just listen in and have a few cold ones.

To learn more about the Open Mic you can just follow along in the Open Mic Group on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment