Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Open Mic in Moncton Still rocking...

I thought I'd post an update of what's going on with me.  I've been in Moncton for about 8 months now and I'm loving it.  The sun is coming out and I'm ready for an awesome summer.  I am still hosting open mic every second Thursday at WizeGuyz and I love it.  We regularly get musicians out and they are all very talented.  Sometimes we even get a drum kit.

I'm looking to start a band this summer and do a bunch more gigs so if you live in Moncton and know someone in the music scene... hook a brother up.  :D

I thought I'd share one of my recent YouTube uploads.  I get requests for Wagon Wheel all the time so I finally decided to learn it.  Now I'm hooked.  Love this song...  It is so much fun to sing. :D

Enjoy!
Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment